|Change and Transition Management
- Facilitate change readiness assessments and development
planning when new systems are implemented, restructurings occur,
new roles are implemented, or mergers and acquisitions happen –
how to leverage the greatest areas of momentum for change?
- Develop with organizations the change management and
implementation planning needed to make strategic or organization
design efforts become a reality – how to set-up change teams,
establish change roles, assess readiness for change, and
communicate for results?
- Guide leaders and change agents in how to manage the
individual transitions organization members are asked to make
during times of change – how to ensure that the rationale for
change is communicated, understood, and bought into and that
organization members make the psychological transition to the
- Facilitate change and transition management education to
transfer the tools and knowledge leaders and change agents need
to lead change efforts - how can we ensure the success of a new
organization design or strategy or system or acquisition?
- Provide a systematic, proven change and transition
management methodology to organizations – how to drive
consistency in approach and tools in large, complex, and diverse
organizations so that a common framework and language can be the