|Organization Design Services and Capabilities
- Perform organization analysis and diagnosis to highlight
performance gaps and misalignments – how well aligned is our
organization to our marketplace strategy and what performance
gaps need to be addressed?
- Facilitate organization redesign efforts for all sizes and
types of organizations – how to make restructurings strategic and
supportive of business priorities
- Develop linking mechanisms for how organizations can
effectively coordinate across boundaries, geographies, and silos
– how can that linkages needed to make decisions, allocate
resources, and distribute work be designed?
- Lead process and job redesign efforts – how will work be
organized and performed and what workforce including roles and
skill sets are needed to differentiate our organization?
- Facilitate organization design education to transfer the
tools and knowledge leaders including HR practitioners need to
lead design and alignment efforts in their own organization –
how can we make the design of our organization reflective of
strategy and not just an exercise in moving people around or
redrawing the organization chart? Click to learn more about how GE has developed its organization design capabilities.
- Provide a systematic, proven organization design methodology
to organizations – how to drive consistency in approach and
tools in large, complex, and diverse organizations so that a
common framework and language can be the norm?